LIVE CALL DATES JUST ADDED!
Join Dr. Parnell live on October 13, November 10, and December 8 from 9:00-10:30 a.m. PT and 12:00-1:30 p.m. ET. Together, we’ll watch videos of live Attachment-Focused EMDR client sessions, discuss her clinical thinking and interventions, and answer your questions. Click here to learn more and register for the dates that work for you.
Gain Valuable Insight by Watching Dr. Parnell in Action With Real Clients
Many of your clients need attachment repair requiring you to use the power of Attachment-Focused EMDR. You may have some basic knowledge of how it works and may even be well-practiced. But there’s always more to learn.
You can learn so much more by watching actual client sessions. That’s why I compiled three never-before-been-seen video sessions of me working with real clients. Although I initially offered these powerful AF-EMDR video sessions live in the spring of 2023, I want everyone to benefit.
Whether you could attend one or two or missed the opportunity, you have the chance to purchase all three video sessions to deepen your knowledge and understanding of using Attachment-Focused EMDR in your practice.
What You’ll Get When You Purchase the AF-EMDR Video Recordings
In these videos, you’ll witness my minimal intervention approach as I actively use Attachment-Focused EMDR with three of my actual volunteer clients. These recordings also include my discussion of the why and how behind my methods and a live Q&A session at the end of each.
When you watch these videos, you’ll learn how to:
- Think clinically about the client and develop a plan for each session.
- Tap into the four foundational resources and evaluate how to use them to integrate healing neuro-nets to aid in emotional regulation, coping, and repairing developmental deficits.
- Integrate AF-EMDR into your work.
- Use the bridging technique for target development.
- Maintain the therapeutic relationship, enhance empathy, and better access right-brain trauma networks using the Modified Protocol.
- Use techniques to unblock blocked processing with an emphasis on interweave strategies.
- Integrate developmental repair in your work with clients with developmental trauma and unmet emotional needs.
Watch Me, Dr. Parnell, Address Three Specific Areas of Trauma With Attachment-Focused EMDR
You know that not all clients require the same treatment approach. You also know Attachment-Focused EMDR can be customized to each client during their sessions, depending on their needs. During these three AF-EMDR video session recordings, you’ll watch me tailor my technique to clients struggling in three different areas. Throughout each session, you’ll see me stop and explain the ‘what’ and ‘why’ behind my actions so you can deepen your understanding of effective AF-EMDR techniques.
AF-MDR Video Recording 1: Attachment-Focused EMDR for Anxiety and Self-Doubt Linked to Early Childhood Traumas
During the first video session, you’ll see what Attachment-Focused EMDR looks and feels like when I work with clients. You’ll see how I focus on letting the client lead the session and recognize the therapeutic choices I make to help her heal.
This session helped the client heal, eliminate shame, and end feeling like she created a new childhood for herself!
In the first video recording, you’ll observe me:
- getting her history
- resourcing her
- using bridging to get an early target
- uncover even more abuse and trauma like bullying, neglect, and abuse that causes low self-esteem and shaky self-worth
You’ll also witness how the client uses developmental repair for herself as an interweave.
AF-EMDR Video Recording 2: Attachment-Focused EMDR for Binge Eating
The second Attachment-Focused EMDR video session shows me working with a woman dealing with binge eating sugary foods. You’ll watch as this particular client processes quickly and reaches a full resolution in a single session!
In the second video recording, you’ll see me:
- resource her in an abbreviated way
- utilize resource tapping
- work through the client’s triggers
- pull out what specifically serves her when she binges
- use the bridging technique
- light up a recent incidence of her binging and trace it back to connect it with an earlier scene in her life to create a target
AF-EMDR Video Recording 3: Attachment-Focused EMDR for an Adult Unloved and Rejected as a Child
The final Attachment-Focused EMDR video session is a remarkably complex case involving preverbal trauma. The volunteer client in this session is a woman who was told she wasn’t wanted from birth, especially because she is female. This out-of-the-box AF-EMDR session involves a lot of back and forth, allowing you to witness how I work with clients collaboratively, letting them lead.
In this session, you’ll see me:
- get her background to get more context about her life
- resource her to pinpoint how to target in such a complex case
- use reparative imagination interweaves
- incorporate bilateral stimulation
- summarize our work together and how it helped change her beliefs about herself
Expand Your Knowledge and Understanding of How to Use Attachment-Focused EMDR
Throughout my years of practice and teaching Attachment-Focused EMDR, I’ve seen its transformative power for so many of my clients dealing with trauma. My online teaching mission is to pass my knowledge and understanding to you so you can do the same.
You can purchase each session individually for $99 or get the best deal and training available by buying all three Attachment-Focused EMDR video recording sessions for only $249! Purchase them today, and learn more about incorporating AF-EMDR into your practice whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Get all 3 Demo Recordings: